- Geometry and Dynamics of Foliations, September 2014, ICMAT.
- GESTA 2014
- Symplectic Techniques of Dynamical Systems, November, Madrid ICMAT, November 2013.
- Qdays in Barcelona, Barcelona, CRM, October 2013, Barcelona.
- Conference on Integrability, Topological obstructions to Integrability and interplay with Geometry, Barcelona, CRM, September 2013.
- Advanced Course on Geometry and Dynamics of Integrable Systems, Barcelona, CRM, September 2013.
- Research Programme on Geometry and Dynamics of Integrable Systems, Barcelona, CRM, 2013.
- CAST conference in Madrid.
- GESTA 2011.
- GEDYTO in Hanoi
- Conference in honour of Paulette Libermannn
- Research Programme, CRM, Barcelona, January 2008- July 2008: Geometric flows and equivariant problems in Symplectic Geometry.
- GESTA 2008, May 14--16 2008
- GAP VI, Geometry and Physics VI, a joint workshop CIM-CRM, June 16-21, 2008.
- Conference on Moment Maps, June 25-28, 2008.
- Weeken(oïd) Géométrie de Poisson, Toulouse, 2-3 March, 2007
- VII Workshop on Symplectic and Contact Topology, GESTA 2006
- Geometry of Integrable Hamiltonian Systems at CRM, Barcelona 2001.
- GESTA 2013
Seminars that I organize
When I was recruited at Universitat Politècnica , we created together with Jaume Amoros the Teen Seminar in Geometry, it is now a popular seminar for Ph.D students in Barcelona. You may have a look at the following link:
I will be coorganizing the seminar Géométrie Hamiltonienne at Jussieu during the first semester of 17-18.
Periodic Seminars and one-day conferences that I organize(d)
GESTA itinerante: http://www.pagines.ma1.upc.edu/~miranda/gestaitinerante/index.htm
Hamiltonian Intensive Seminars (I started this idea in 2009. Right now it has been fusioned with GESTA itinerante):
In the past, I organized the Seminar on Symplectic and Poisson Geometry during the second semester in 2008: http://www.pagines.ma1.upc.edu/~miranda/seminar.htm