Welcome to the 7th DPM International Workshop on Data Privacy Management
Organizations are increasingly concerned about the privacy of information that they manage (several people have filed lawsuits against organizations violating the privacy of customer's data). Thus, the management of privacy-sensitive information is very critical and important for every organization. This poses several challenging problems, such as how to translate the high-level business goals into system-level privacy policies, administration of privacy-sensitive data, privacy data integration and engineering, privacy access control mechanisms, information-oriented security, and query execution on privacy-sensitive data for partial answers.
The aim of this workshop is to discuss and exchange the ideas related to privacy data management. We invite papers from researchers and practitioners working in privacy, security, trustworthy data systems and related areas to submit their original papers in this workshop. The main topics, but not limited to, include:
- Privacy Information Management
- Privacy-oriented Access Control Languages and Models
- Privacy in Trust Management
- Privacy Data Integration
- Privacy Risk Assessment and Assurance
- Privacy Services
- Query Execution over Privacy Sensitive Data
- Privacy Preserving Data Mining
- Hippocratic and Water-marking Databases
- Privacy for Integrity-based Computing
- Privacy Monitoring and Auditing
- Privacy in Social Networks
- Privacy in Ambient Intelligence (AmI) Applications
- Individual Privacy vs. Corporate/National Security
- Code-based Cryptology
- Privacy in computer networks
- Privacy and RFIDs
- Privacy in sensor networks
- 4th International DPM Workshop on Data Privacy Management, co-located with ESORICS 2009 in Saint Malo, France, September 2009.
- 5th International DPM Workshop on Data Privacy Management, co-located with ESORICS 2010 in Athens, Greece, September 2010.
- 6th International DPM Workshop on Data Privacy Management, co-located with ESORICS 2011 in Leuven, Belgium, September 2011.
This 7th edition of the DPM workshop will be held in Pisa (Italy), the 13th and 14th of September of 2012, in conjunction with the 17th annual European research event in Computer Security (ESORICS 2012) symposium.